What are cookies?
For proper browsing of our website and to ensure that users have error-free access to all the content made available to them, we use physical files containing personal information, hosted in the user’s own terminal and which are commonly referred to as browsing cookies. Cookies enable user preferences to be remembered and users to be recognised in later visits to the website, as well as accurate visualisation of certain sections of the website.
Cookies used on this website
|_gat||Analytical cookies. These cookies are generated by Google Analytics. They are designed to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute|
|_ga||Analytical cookie. These cookies are generated by Google Analytics. They are intended to distinguish users in browsing activity.||2 years|
|_gid||Analytical cookie. These cookies are generated by Google Analytics. They are intended to distinguish users in browsing activity.||24 hours|
|COOKIE_SUPPORT||COOKIE_SUPPORT Facilitates browsing on the website. Stores preferences selected by users in the course of their website browsing.||1 year|
|GUEST_LANGUAJE_ID||Facilitates browsing on the website. Stores preferences selected by users (e.g. browsing language interface) in the course of their website browsing.||1 year|
|JSESSIONID||Identifies the user session.||Session|
|LFR_SESSION_STATE_XXXXX||User session cookie, where XXXXX is the user name.||Session|
How can I enable, disable or block cookies?
- Google Chrome: Tools -> Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Content settings -> Cookies -> Block third-party cookies and site data
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Use custom settings for history (clear all boxes)
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Select a setting for the Internet zone (slide up the bar until all cookies are blocked)
- Safari: Safari button -> Preferences -> Privacy -> Block cookies (select “always”)
- Opera 19: Menu -> Privacy and security settings -> Cookies section (select Block third-party cookies and site data)
Users can withdraw their consent to cookies being used in their browser by following the instructions above.
Users must be aware that certain features of the content on the website at www.wfcatprogrammes.com are only available if cookies are allowed to be installed in their browsers. If you decide not to accept or to block certain cookies (according to what they are used for), this might either wholly or partly affect the normal functioning of the website or prevent access to certain services on it.